10.08.2008

Wahoooo...

...now it's worth $0.11 more. Glad I didn't sell ;-)

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

My thought is - you're fine unless you try to sell. Right now is the time to put away those thoughts, wait for it to go up again, and THEN sell, not when it's so uncertain.

Jeanne said...

Too true. This will be "dollar cost averaging" at its finest. I'm going to keep contributing to mutual funds, etc.

I guess the US cash thing is so tempting 'cause it's just sitting there, waiting to be moved into a Cdn account. It's not a big amount, so it's not a big deal. Small worries :-)

Twitter Updates

DIGG