6.13.2008

Is Friday the 13th Actually Safer?

According to Dutch statistics it is. I don't know about you, but it makes sense to me.

It's pretty amusing when you think about it. Did the combination of "Friday" and "13" ever pose any real tangible danger to begin with? Instead it serves as a reminder to everyone out there that there's no harm in being careful. What the heck - might as well look both ways before crossing the street.

I can draw a parallel between this and my own general anxiety. I don't think I'm worry-ridden enough to actually be labeled as "GAD", but I have been told by many that I'm, uh, paranoid. So I guess that means that for me, every day is Friday the 13th.

Interesting... so then, logic would suggest that I'm safer than the average person EVERY day. Ha!! I knew it. Paranoia is a GOOD thing ;-)

No comments:

Twitter Updates

DIGG