6.22.2008

Another Day In The Blog Of... (cats)

Isn't AdSense fun. I'm still waiting to reach the minimum payout level so I can actually collect some money.

I'm impressed, to be honest, at how easy it is to use. I haven't had any real complaints. It's not their fault, after all, that my blogs don't generate that much traffic yet.

I'm also impressed with how well their crawler (is that what it's called?) scans my sites for relevant content with which to populate the ads. Hmmm. I wonder what this post will generate. Hey, let's test it out:

Cats, cats (meow), I love cats. My sister is cat sitting a pregnant cat. She might even adopt a baby cat (I know they're called kittens but I don't want to confuse the crawler. Is that actually what it's called?). I have two cats. One that claws the furniture (OK well they both do that) and the other one who does a fine job of killing spiders.

Enough about cats? OK, let's check the (cats) ads...

2 comments:

MYM said...

I used to have ad sense, and I kept it just for the comical effect, cause I wasn't makeing any money, but I loved how it would sent the bot and scan the site and then post what it thought was appropriate ads. It's wierd how many posts I did on toilets! LOL Never noticed it until the google bot did! LOL

Jeanne Elle said...

LOL!! omg, that's hilarious...

Twitter Updates

DIGG