4.19.2009

Duplicate Blog?

I started a new blog, www.finegrind.blogspot.com fairly recently, to act as my "main page" with all of my recent posts listed. I started posting on that blog as well, and since it's sort of a general, "multi-topic" blog, it's left this blog redundant.

I don't want to delete this blog because of archived content, but maybe I'll just refer to it as dormant for now, and continue to post all of my general stuff at Fine Grind.

Soooo... if you follow this blog, you might want to follow Fine Grind instead (and thanks for following :)

Who knows, I may reactivate this blog at some point in the future, but for now...

Return to Fine Grind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Twitter Updates

DIGG